POLICY FOR COOKIES
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the introduction of the modification of the “Law for Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before he browses through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to keep some data related to the user, such as their preferences when visiting the sites of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU Directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the analytical cookies and the advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services, expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: They allow the user to surf a web site, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this kind of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of those sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor may has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria like the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor may has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: They are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the site. This can affect the content and messages you see on other sites you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: They allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: They store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious third-party attacks.
ACCORDING TO WHO’S THE OWNER
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Opticalia Global Holding S.A. is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR). The Responsible informs them therefore about the following:
Purpose of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: As specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except of the cookies owned by third parties or due to legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Opticalia Global Holding S.A.. Parque Empresarial Euronova. Ronda de Poniente, 14 , 1º planta A-B, – 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details of the data protection officer: Carpinteros, 6. Ofic. 29, 28670 Villaviciosa de Odón (Madrid)
- Email: email@example.com
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEB SITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional cookies
Ownership, Cookie, Purpose & Term
- movistar.es – AIWIBusinessTest – Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website – 12 months
- movistar.es – CSI_page_name_inicio_empresas – Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website – 1 month
- movistar.es – CSI_ultima_empresas – Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website – 1 month
- movistar.es – CSI_url_inicio_empresas – Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website – 1 month
- movistar.es – GWuserType – Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website – 2 months
- movistar.es – OptanonAlertBoxClosed – Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website – 11 months
- movistar.es – OptanonConsent – Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website – 12 months
Ownership, Cookie, Purpose & Term
- movistar.es – __utma – ID used to identify users and sessions – 2 years
- movistar.es – _ga – ID used to identify users and sessions – 2 years
- ogheyewear.com – _ga – ID used to identify users and sessions – 2 years
- ogheyewear.com – _gid – ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity – 19 hours
Ownership Cookie Purpose Term
- movistar.es – _fbp – Used by Facebook to offer a series of products such as advertising, real-time offers from third-party advertisers – 3 months
- movistar.es – _gcl_au – Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising through the efficiency of websites that use its services – 23 days
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third-party providers of this website:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google Analytics https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
- Google https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can set up the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except of technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
- Delete device cookies – Cookies that are already on a device can be removed by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all visited websites. However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies – To have a more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
- Block cookies – Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may force the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profiled logins).
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData